Starting now, Vienna/Innsbruck Full Time, m/f
Are you interested working in the trending emerging market field of Chatbots and Voice Assistants?
Onlim (www.onlim.com), one of the leading chatbot and voice assistant platform and solution providers in DACH, is searching for a smart & hungry backend developer to join our agile international team.
- Working alongside a team, shipping features on a rapid release cycle
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Take part of the design, implementation and improvement of our core APIs
- Monitor and optimize our existing services in regard to availability and scaling
- Become an active participant in the roadmap conversations
- 2+ years of working experience as a backend developer for web applications and REST APIs
- Practical experience building applications with Ruby (RoR)
- Skills: Redis, MongoDB, Postgres, Sidekiq, Jira, Git, Docker, CI/CD, etc
- Analytical mindset and very good programming knowledge
- Enthusiastic and passionate about chatbots, personal Assistants
- Passion for learning and continuously improving yourself, the processes and the team around you
- Experience in the area of Chatbots and Voice Assistants like Amazon Alexa, and Google assistant is a plus.
- Language skills: english fluent, german is a plus
- A degree in computer science or similar field
What we offer
- Opportunity to work and learn in a trending topic: „Chatbots & Intelligent Personal Assistants“
- Opportunity to build a fast growing artificial intelligence platform and contribute to the success of a young high-tech company
- Flexible working hours, great colleagues, good salary
- Fun at work in an international team with flat hierarchy and fast decisions.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your contact person:
Employer: Onlim GmbH, Michael-Gaismair-Strasse 13, 6410 Telfs, Austria| Place of Employment: Vienna/Innsbruck